Film

Thomas Mechau

If anyone is interested in connecting with Ms Lebedeva regarding her music/film project, please contact her directly:

I am a Professor at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance and an innovative multimedia artist.

I am currently in Frankfurt and am creating a short film about Liebieghaus and its gardens in connection with music. I would like to talk to an appropriate person from your club who might be interested in this vibrant and educational project connecting Frankfurt and London sculpture museums and music.

My phone in Germany is 01727255930.
I would appreciate the possibility of a brief call on the phone or a Skype : yekaterina.lebedeva at a time convenient to you.

Many thanks

Yekaterina Lebedeva
Professor of Piano
Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music